Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bonnie & Andre's Baby Shower

My sister Bonnie's baby is due TOMORROW - March 30, 2009, I will get to attend the birth!!! (barring some unavoidable work responsibility, that is). We had a great time at Bonnie & Andre's baby shower - Feb. 28 - where Olivia was a favorite attraction, as always.

How lucky for Olivia to have a boy cousin only 6 months younger living only an hour away! Now that little O is a HUGE 6 month old baby, I can't wait to hold a tiny baby again.

I can't stop saying it: Olivia's gotten so HUGE and is growing too fast. It's the one thing absolutely everyone with kids tells us, that they grow too fast, and it's tragically true! If only they made 'stop-growing' pills for babies...! We can't believe half of her first year is already over. [THIS must be why people have multiple kids; they miss the little-ness of their growing kids.]

Here's a slide show from the shower:



No comments: